Tools cost [PSUBS-MAILIST]

Hi - I spent 2 hours this morning to calculate and add
all the cost of the project up to today.

The figure is: If the material and labour cost is 100 % than I spent
exact additional 5 % for tools and additional 5 % for others items.

So if you want to build a doubleseater for 20.000 just add 2000.
But I think that on smaller boats the tool cost maybe a little
higher and the other cost maybe a little lower - but at the end
at least 10 % is a good estimation.

Alec or John or Bill - have you make any cost and tools calculations ?

regards Carsten