[PSUBS-MAILIST] A story! Please?

Hi people!

I noticed that there is some persons lately posting on the list that are
professionnal diver, subs pilots, subs owner, etc... Like Phil, Vance,
Micheal, etc... And all of you who have a sub but are not professionals.

I know that you must tired of answering questions like:" Is it a good idea
to use air cylinders as drop weight?" So I'm asking you guys. Do you have a
good story that you could share with people like me who have never put a
foot inside a sub? Something funny! Something amazing! The time you barely
reach the surface alive! etc...

I know it's a strange request but where else could I listen to somebody
telling an adventure he had in a sub? And I also think it's one important
aspect of building the sub in the first place: Having fun!

Thanks you all!

Pierre Poulin
"Foam or rubber to seal that hatch?"