Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] A story! Please?

Pierre

I don't know about funny stories but it has been fun
building my little boat.

Here's some bits about what I've called fun

Chatting with poeple like you
Finding all the bits
Building an unproven design
Learning how it work with weight
Seeing it all come together to my expectations

Bits I'm looking forward to

Getting the sub wet (getting closer by the month)
Having it work to my expectations
Dealing with our Maritime Safety Authority

In a nutshell for me the learning part of building a
sub has been the biggest fun of all.

Brent - nz
-