From: "DIANA BENNETZEN" <d.b.b@get2net.dk>
To: <ray@psubs.org>
Subject: request
Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 23:56:59 +0200

 Hello my name is Lars and im a scubadiver in Denmark.
My interrest is subs.
 Can i ask the builder of K-250, Dale Heinzig, of were he gets some of the
parts. It is the Plastic dome, and the small motors. Im planing to build a
another type, but were can I get this parts.

          Lars Bennetzen   Bennetzen@pedal.dk