Re: Tools used - was [PSUBS-MAILIST] Bill Gifford's Project

For Euronaut I use overhead-track cranes in the hangar and
big Lorry-cranes outside.

For Sgt.Pepper I drill a hole in the roof-deck of the garage
and make there a strong hook for the rope and lifter.
Also usefull if you want to exchange your car-engine..

And I build a small bolted and movable overhead crane for
outside from simple steel bars which can be transport together
with the sub on the trailer. This was nesseary for maintance
the oil filled batteries in the keel.

For smaller subs a forklift with long forks were you can
attachet the lifting rope is a nice crane.

regards Carsten