Re: Tools used - was [PSUBS-MAILIST] Bill Gifford's Project

>From: <mckellar@earthlink.net>
>

> >Other items are: sound insulation of the garage, cables, eletric, gas,
> >fax unit and fax paper, pictures, bier during work etc..
>
> u kept the beer under $2,700 AND could afford power etc?  well done :)

I lived in Germany for about 2 years *long ago*. A real treat was the
"beer dispensing" machines [ like the soda machines here in US ].
For a few pfennigs one could quench a thirst and get a buzz. In fact,
the McDonald's in Munchen served beer. A quarter pounder and
a brew...!

Hey Carsten, maybe you should get one of these machines in your
shop, have some friends over, make them pay for the beer. Would
that help pay for some of your costs?  : ))

--Steve