Re: Tools used - was [PSUBS-MAILIST] Bill Gifford's Project

Thanks Carsten !

That's great...I'm going to start a list and workup for an
ideal workshop.  Hopefully, there will be more input
from others along the way.
Did you or have you been keeping a journal since you began
this project[s]?

[ you are a "submadman"  !   :-)  ]

--Steve