Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] nuclear psub?

>From: Coalbunny <coalbunny@vcn.com>

> Shipping hell!  I would have WALKED there for that!  I have a couple of
> friends in Oregon and a few in California that make a six figure income
> using that kind of equipment!

Yea, don't remind me.

That was the small workshop. You should have seen what
I had in the "big" one, 15K sq.ft. of R&D equipment,  a full
machineshop, a forge, a lab.....excuse me...'got get into my
straight-jacket for this one while I throw a fit.

Sometimes if you love something too much and want
something too much, like wanting to build a sub, it blinds
you and blurrs the thinking processes and common sense.
Stupidty and arrogance !  Isn't that what brought Icarus down?
No wonder boats are referred to as "she" .

--Steve