Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] nuclear psub?

Shipping hell!  I would have WALKED there for that!  I have a couple of
friends in Oregon and a few in California that make a six figure income
using that kind of equipment!
Carl

--
"You delight not in a city's seven or seventy wonders, but in an answer
it gives to a question of yours, or the question it asks you, forcing