Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] nuclear psub?

From: Coalbunny <coalbunny@vcn.com>

> If you want radioactivity, go to a hospital and round up some of the
> folks going through radiation therapy.  Everything they touch gets a
> trace or radioactivity.  When I was a kis I found the most radioactive
> place in the hospital my granny worked at was the bathrooms.

Crikey ! You're not suggesting a human thermopile are you, Carl?
I guess that would give a whole new meaning to a group hug.
( sorry, that was in bad taste ).

Working in a hospital was one of my summer jobs while in
college. I often delivered xrays to doctors and filed  x-ray photos
in charts. It hadn't occurred to me that I could be carrying
residual radioactive matter.

sheesh, Steve