Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] nuclear psub?

If you want radioactivity, go to a hospital and round up some of the
folks going through radiation therapy.  Everything they touch gets a
trace or radioactivity.  When I was a kis I found the most radioactive
place in the hospital my granny worked at was the bathrooms.
Carl

--
"You delight not in a city's seven or seventy wonders, but in an answer
it gives to a question of yours, or the question it asks you, forcing