Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] nuclear psub?

It's all really low level.  I had the geiger counter maxed out in
calibration.  What was relatively low-grade ore from Gateway, Colorado
would "red-lin" the meter.  Under normal calibration the same ore would
give .02 mr/hr.
Carl

--
"You delight not in a city's seven or seventy wonders, but in an answer
it gives to a question of yours, or the question it asks you, forcing