Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] nuclear psub?

>From: Coalbunny <coalbunny@vcn.com>
>

> WHAT?!?!?!?!  You WHAT?!?!?!?  You "gave" it away?!?!  Hmmm, oh well.
> :)
>
> Sounds like a 6" or 8" dredge.  New, those goe for about $8,000-12,000.

I know....don't remind me.
I would have gladly given it to you if the shipping was paid.

The circumstances and pressures I was under forced me to
do this.  If you only knew how much stuff I really gave away,
you and the rest here would have a field day: compressors,
pressure guages, welding materials ( excuse me while I shed a
few tears )....the list goes on.
I managed a few cents on the dollar for some, but...oh well...

--Steve