Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] CO2 Scrubber

Because that's what I do every day of my life. I build things I really
could buy, and push technology. I come from a family of engineers. We don't
sit on our cheeks! We DO things. I needed an engine hoist...So my dad and
myself designed the best darn hoist you have ever seen and built it! We
could have actually bought a good enough hoist for less, but we wanted to
build it. That is the real reason I am interested in PSUBS. I will build my
hull, my instruments, my air recycling system, and my power/speed controller
circuitry. Why? Because that's the game! I will carefully test my system before
I use it, and if I can't make it function reliably then I won't use it. I might
even use the sofnolime blend just for fun, but I will still build my own waste-
heat rechargeable system to use it in. Besides it's mostly just fun to consider
the alternatives to standard systems. But I also see what you are saying. Building
everything is not for everyone. You may not have the time or interest. That's
fine.

Warren.

--
http://www.linuxmail.org/