Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] CO2 Scrubber - and a cheap tester?!

Ok!
And while we are on the topic.....
Has anyone yet had a chance to test out my fabulous - new -
and - improved idea for testing CO2 levels in a confined area?

It involves percolating ambient air through a solution
containing phenyl red, which turns red in the presence of
acid. And CO2 dissolved in water produces carbonic acid -> a
wizzbang way to see if there is too much CO2 in the air.

But...
I dont have access to a small air-tight area similar to the
inside of a sub, so I was hoping that someone could test it
out (before diving!) for me?

My preliminary tests of simply blowing into a glass
containing this solution works fine, all I need is an idea of
how sensitive it is! (which will be independant on the amount
of phenyl red that is used..!)

Anyone interested contact me please! I would really like to
see how this works!

thanks all.

EM.