RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] my optronic mast idea with sketch

    A thought just accurred to me (this happens every now and then) If I plan on operating a small dry ambient submarine...
     Even though I do not intend to get any electronics wet dirrectly, what effects can I ecpect from a standard crt? What alternative displays would be best?
     An imploding crt would add some exitment to a dive but I would prefer to avoid this...would these do well at shallower depths or should I stear clear of using one?

                                                                                   David Bartsch