RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] RE: Hydrophones

Jon,

    Yes, the project consoles starting with number #8 will comply to this accepted standard. Prior units will need to be upgraded with these tyco plug jacks at the thru hull connections.
    Alec has supplied me with two tyco connectors and he has more in hand. I will use the two I have at the actual console connection so as to familiarize myself in installing these and he will install others for the thru hulls.
    With this method having been accepted by the club, it can not be ignored.

                                                                                        David Bartsch