To: <personal_submersibles@psubs.org>
Sent: Monday, October 12, 2009 4:34 AM
Subject: RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Nuytco sub observations

Hello Phil

I believe it was a former Canadian navy ship called Cormorant and SDL1 going
back thru my records it was located in Bridgewater Nova Scotia, I believe
the ship and sub were just sold at auction as I remember it was one of two
subs on the ship but one had been retained by the navy the ship has a
mysterious past as mysterious as the former US Navy Seal LT CMDR that was in charge or the ship, and as I look back my memory has failed me it's not the
same but similar in appearance interesting nevertheless

Brian V. Ryder

and privileged information or otherwise be protected by law. Any
are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail