RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Nuytco sub observations

I do have info on it the vessel was in Halifax and an acquaintance of mine
was contracted to clean and make ready for a move to Texas during the few
weeks that it took there was a lack of payment as agreed, to now keep in
mind that this is all hear say so after that the 2 to 5 million in spares on
board started diapering so the ship was taken to Bridgewater where I then
went to do a survey while I was there 2 people that represented them self's
as government officials came aboard and stared removing radio equipment from
the bridge I thought nothing of it so I proceeded to do with I needed to and
left for Lunenburg, about a year later My boss and I returned to the vessel
to take a second look that's when we meet the LtCMD the ship needed more
work than we wanted to do at the time and he really did not want to sell it
also he wanted me to testify as to what I knew and what I witnessed we left
and I heard from him again last year he again wanted me to come up and
testify then I heard nothing about it until just recently I still was very
interested in the SDSL and it was still being listed by brokers and I was
asking about 2 other he had listed and he sent the following email
     Hi Brian,

I just spoke to the owner of the Cormorant and SDL1 sub. Both the vessel and
the sub were recently sold at auction.

The 1201 is available as previously noted.

Regards,

Jonathan Newman
uvi@telus.net
www.sub-find.com

as far as I know there still in bridgewater

Brian V. Ryder
Chief Engineer
Sub Sea Research LLC
brian@subsearesearch.com

and privileged information or otherwise be protected by law. Any
are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail