Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Nuytco sub observations

Welcome aboard Brian, and thanks for joining PSUBS. That's one hell of a ship you've got there and big enough to host a convention on. I'm not too far away from you (in NH), although it sounds like you're probably out at sea for a good part of the year.

Jon

Brian V. Ryder wrote:
Hello all
I have been following the topics for a couple weeks and have enjoyed and
benefitted from the information, I am a Chief Engineer on a research ship
and also an ROV pilot and soon will be a sub pilot, I have convinced my
company that we could use a sub more effectively that a ROV, so I am going
to build one, and I think we are going to buy one also, I had the pleasure
of meeting Captain Kittredge yesterday and hope that when I am 92 I will be
in as good shape, I started to read his book yesterday and am halfway thru
it and can't put it down very interesting man.

Again thanks and I have many questions