Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Through Hull Connections

Hi Warren and Dan,

d@mn!! - this half-hearted attempt at self-censorship is a major concession
- im aussie and the expletives flow naturally :)

I really had my heart set on acrylic, even recognising that some components
would likely end up metal :(  my 'ABSOLUTELY MUST BE' generally gets warped
so much its bears no similarity to the original intent :)

but, back to the ridiculous and unreasonable - could induction be used to
pass a current thru the hull without the heat buildup issues?

the differential expansion problem seems equally intractable :(  Even more
so than the problem of hull penetration.  I had considered imbedding  some
components permanently in the hull, despite the replacement and upgrade
considerations, im going to have to think this one thru too :( -
suggestions welcomed :)

all assistance appreciated
peter