Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Through Hull Connections

So I guess this begs the question of how the submersibles that actually do use
an acrlic sphere pass wires and the like. Do they drill holes and have plates
through bolted? I know some have spheres that are clamped together, and likely
everything is inside with no penetrations. Peter, how about using the sphere for
the human occupancy part only, and have the batteries, motors, etc. outside. You
could have optoelectronic controls which wouldn't need any holes.

This is a good question for Phil, or someone really in the know.

Jeff

Quoting mckellar@earthlink.net:

--
Jeff Post

Everything can be inherited except sterility.