Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] More Batteries....power configuration?

There is a huge benefit to running your thrusters at
a higher voltage, as any electric car buf can attest!
Coupling efficiency in motors drops as the voltage
drops, due to the very nature of electro magnetic
fields. We aren't talking about little changes either.
I think Baldor, or some other similar manufacturer of
DC motors has a published chart to demonstrate this.

Warren.