Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Water-powered Sub...

How much power is released by the baking-soda engine?

I've had a feeling that we were ignoring some interesting ideas by
not taking seriously some small-scale stuff.  Remember that Dr.
Walter harnessed the mere bubbling of hydrogen peroxide, which is
visible when the stuff is put on a wound.

I'll grant you that not many of these idea are worth much without
a lot of research -- which we can't afford -- but I'd like to be
remembered as somone who nudged someone else to do some serious
investigation.

Mike