Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Water-powered Sub...

Hi,

there is a company claiming a highly effiecent
method of hydrogen production (from water, on
demand:

  http://www.xogen.com/

Here's another page on the same process (with
plans):

  http://www.keelynet.com/energy/waterfuel.htm

I've been thinking of building one for a while,
just to see if it's "for real" or whatever.

(http://www.keelynet.com/ is also a good place
to start if you're researching "free energy".)

PEMs require a really pure source hydrogen otherwise
they break down after while, and purifying the
hydrogen isn't cheap or easy (I see this a bit
of a downer w.r.t hydrogen).

Coleman do have PEM power portable generator
on the market, this is the only comsumer product
using PEM that I know of.

As for 'toys', I feel that over the last 100 years
we've tossed too many good ideas aside with the
label 'toy'.

Ian.

--
Stop killing everything.