[PSUBS-MAILIST] From: Roger - Motor / Thrusters

I decided to build a diver propulsion vehicle for my self.  My design uses a converted trolling motor, (adapted for deep water use.)  All of the contacts that I had for the converted motor have gone out of business or left the country (USA).  I therefore went through the steps to alter the motor myself.  I can now offer converted trolling motors that are tested to 300 feet with a two year warranty.  I can supply motors with 40 pounds of thrusts to motors with just over 100 pounds of thrust. The motors are supplied with built in circuit card for speed control, and an optional rheostat can be purchased.  I additionally can offer four different propellers and a propeller guard or shroud.

Contact information is Roger June, rjune@fuse.net