seriously considering it. But... I also have been wondering about my personal
"liability" part of doing this.
I have been told 2 things and I'm not sure what one is right.
#1 I will always have some liability because I built it. or
#2 If I have the right type of sales contract I would be safe from any
liability.
Can anyone shed some light on this ?
I would love to just say "Stick a fork in your eye" and get on with the trade
or sale.
But all kidding aside this is a serious matter, the courts don't kid around
if someone gets killed! I think it is important to get the facts on this one.
If we could get a good legal answer on this without spending allot of $ it
would be great!

Any other offers on the yel-o-sub?
Going once... Going twice...

http://www.yel-o-sub.com