Re: One last time

Paolo,
   I am really at a loss as to exactly what I did to get such a public hate
response out of you on this forum.  I am not doubting Phil's credentials,
and they are certainly impressive.  That does not mean that I automatically
have to agree with him on every issue.  There are many people that I
respect that I do not always agree with.  If I respect someone's opinion it
hurts me if they criticise me in some area.  If I have no respect for them
at all, or their opinion then it does not have much effect.
   I told Phil in the note that I apologized for being tacky.  And I am
truly sorry for anything that I said to him that was uncalled for.  I
stated a response that I felt was neither out of line nor insulting.
Nothing was said to get back or put down.  I really thought it was a simple
statement and discussion of a difference of opinion.  If anything sounded
like I was out of line, then I can assure you and everyone else that it was
not my intention at all.
   I do not understand why you feel it necessary to disect every word I
said and turn it back on me.  But sir, your flaming me so severly over the
last note I sent was totally uncalled for.  It is sad that you let yourself
get so out of control with your insults.  I am afraid that you did not
accomplish what you set out to accomplish.  I am not angry about it and it
also does not hurt my feelings.  To understand why not, re-read paragraph #1.

Gary Boucher