Re: Meeting other p-subbers

To Michael and John Shawl - thanks for the kind words of support and I look
forward to learning as much as possible through this list.  One thing that
may help in any formation of an EAA-like P-sub national group would be for
the main P-Sub site to have a "registration" CGI that simply asks for Name,
email address and residence town/city & state.  Then a compilation of the
locations could be automatically tabulated on the site. That way, P-listers
could quickly see how many others were geographically close and possibly
contact each other.  One concern would be how to prevent spam 'bots from
grabbing the email list, but I'm sure there are ways to handle that.  Steve
Buerkle.