Re: How about fish finders?

Ever since I started looking at homebuilt subs, I've been looking for a
good forward-looking sonar; while I'm sure that mounting a normal fish
finder so that it looks forward and down would work, it's not what I want.
So far, though, I've only found one company that offers them (Interphase,
www.interphase-tech.com), but I'm still looking for others. Has anyone else
found any companies offering forward-looking sonar?

Derek Andersen