How about fish finders? and speaking of periscopes...

First of all - Congrats to Ken, and thanks for letting us all live
vicariously through you and your maiden launch.
Secondly - has anyone ever considered mounting a commercial fish finder to
the sub in order to see the bottom ( and depth to it). Some of the newer
ones have great greaphics, I just don't know if the transducer would
withstand the increased pressure.  Also, one mounted so that it was
oriented forward, may serve as a type of sonar device. Just a thought.
Finally, how or where does one go to get ofr make a periscope.  I have been
all over the internet without much success. Any Ideas?

Sincerely-
Greg Snyder