Re: I DOUBLE CHECKED THEM! DIRECTIONAL THRUSTERS

Good news guys !!!

I talked to Don again, he says, "NO MODIFICATIONS, JUST REMOVE THE "PIPE" THAT RUNS
FROM THE MOTOR TO THE SPEED AND DIRECTION CONTROLLER, AND RE TAP IT FOR AN ELECTRICAL
PENETRATER" AND THATS IT.

Once more, this is an EVINRUDE, 24V, 36 POUND THRUST TROLLING MOTOR. Cost: about
$225.00
depth tested 700 ft.

If anyone knows of any other "tried and true" trolling motors that have been
successfully
used as thrusters, please post it, I am ready to make a decision on this because the
size of the motor and prop. will define the shape and size of my subs nose.
thanx.  A. Long