Re: I FOUND THEM! DIRECTIONAL THRUSTERS

I just received an e-mail from richard hess that has me second guessing undersea
graphics use of the evinrude 24v troll motor.
I could swear he said, "off the shelf" with no shaft seal mods, or pressure comp.

So I will call don again and double check, better safe than sorry !!!

I'll post the results A.S.A.P.