Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Kittredge Motor Housing help

Alec,

I don't think so but I'll have to inspect it closer.  I closed up the housing after taking the motor out due to some nasty weather coming through so can't look at it right now.  But according the plans, SS cladding is called out specifically for the battery pods however not for the motor housings.  If it's not SS then it is definitely curious why so little corrosion there.   Note that the tank head part does have some minor corrosion on it so that is not SS clad.

Jon