[PSUBS-MAILIST] Kittredge Motor Housing help

Looking for help from anyone who has K-sub motor housings per plans. I've run into my first issue with the K-600 in that the port fwd thruster is binding and won't rotate. The only thing I can think is happening is that the o-rings inside the thru-hull have dislodged and are causing the shaft to bind up when I attempt to rotate it. And I mean it is REALLY bound up. From outside the sub I can barely rotate the motor one inch back and forth by grabbing the kort nozzle and head of the motor housing, and then man-handling it. It was rotating fine when I brought it home.

So I've got to remove the motor and find out what is going on. I removed the wire harness that attaches to the thru-hull inside the cabin, but will need to disconnect those wires before I can try to pull the motor and shaft from the thru-hull. The only way to disconnect those wires is to access them inside the motor housing. So my question is; how does the aft part of the motor housing disconnect from the fore part of the housing. There are no bolts, screws, or set screws anywhere so it looks like it either pulls apart or the entire after tank head unscrews. Based upon what I can see in the plans, it looks like it unscrews but I just want to confirm that so I don't cause any damage.

Attached below is the motor housing drawing from the plans. I've also posted some photos and a description of the issue at
http://www.psubs.org/projects/1234567801/k600portfwdmotor/