From: owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org [mailto:owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org] On Behalf Of Brent Hartwig
Sent: Wednesday, August 05, 2009 9:59 PM
To: PSUBSorg
Subject: RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Escape from sub

Jay,

I shouldn't of said blow down, since the term he used was blow and go, even though I think of it more as flood and go.

I specifically ask him if he had any trouble clearing his ears, and his buddies during pressurization, and if they had trouble getting bent for there fast ascents with an with out Steinke hoods from 150 feet and many times deeper, and he said usually no.  He said they did many free ascents from 150 plus feet as part of there regular training and maintenance training with out blowing there ear drums. That and the other material I've read supports what he's saying enough for me to question your love of blowing ear drums.

If every time some one uses my sub for wet exit training, they have to blow there ear drums, it won't be a very popular ride.

Szybowski