Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Escape from sub

Hoo-Rah!

-----Original Message-----
From: Recon1st@aol.com
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Sent: Wed, Aug 5, 2009 10:03 pm
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Escape from sub

Brent I am an old Recon Marine and it is not true that our military does the minimum. On the
contrary. Have you ever heard of the Navy dive tables and such. It take many dollars to train
a special forces person, and for no other reason, you could imagine, it would be very
stupid to lose your investment. I have been there, and survival of the individual is at the
top of the list of priorities. These people do a very dangerous job, with no rewards you
would understand. Many are lost but not to negligence from the military.

And as far as escape pods, do you have any idea of the number of people on a military
sub. Even my simple math abilities can understand how ridicules that statement is.

Dean Ackman
USMC