From: dbartsch2236@hotmail.com
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Subject: RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Underwater Communication
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 09:41:18 -0500

That sounds ideal for us! We could play with the tone frequency easy enough so that the transmitted frequency has optimum range (Lower frequencies will travel farther say 1 to 3 khz) From whom could we obtain the computer program? This sounds simple, but as yourself, programing is not my area of skill either!

The speed could be slow...say 300hz...such as the suggested slower modem speeds of yesteryear...

>From where did you hear of this morse code conversion program?

                                                                                                     David Bartsch