RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] do a serious concrete sub project

Wilfred,

To promote further concrete subs, I would be writing articles for ever magazine that I could so that people get comfortable with this novel concept.  And as Carsten noted, some FE analysis along with some accelerated cycling testing data would go a long way to valid the method of construction.

Offering to construct he hull in Columbia should be setting off alarms for any investor has completed due diligence investigations on the investment.  There have been one large metal sub seized in Columbia (another in Peru) and a number of semi-submergence vessels (which look very much like your boat) captured off of the coast and further north, all involved in drug trafficking.  I would expect a lot of attention from counter-narcotics units in your country even if built for legitimate reasons.  I would also be worried about having the hull hijacked for illicit trade.

R/Jay

Respectfully,

Jay K. Jeffries

Andros Is., Bahamas

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

  - Aristotle