Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] do a serious concrete sub project

Well said Jay, and all true. There have been quite a few companies started up to build subs, for recreation, but to date, I don't know of even one that ever turned a profit.
We love our subs, but it's a small crowd.
Eventually, mankind will use the sea for recreation, serious mining, large scale farming, etc. but at this point, it's just too expensive. And the world's governments don't like the idea of people doing things where they can't watch us. So for now, Let's use the freedoms we have, and go have some adventure. Frank D.