Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Dry ambient concept

Why not have an additional air tank and inflate "ballast tubes", raising the sub a few inches? He'll be on the surface, so he can refill his tanks with a small 12vdc compressor (if he wants), and if in a crisis underwater, he can also inflate the same tubes and add to his bouyancy.

Otherwise, I'd suggest not flooding the sail. That's the part I fail to understand.
Carl