Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Dry ambient concept

Hi Alexander!

Good to hear that you are beggining to collect parts! Your project is on the way!!!

I tough (think) about that floodable cunning tower. Maybe we can use a one-way valve to remove water when surfacing and put the vent of the ballast inside the tower to fill it up with water once the ballasts are full when going down. What do you think?

Also, why not make you ballast like UPswept wings to increase stability on surface?

Me, somebody stole my car last night. And the worst part is that I had sub parts in the trunk...

Anyway,

Talk to you later!

Pierre "carless" Poulin

MSN Messenger : discutez en direct avec vos amis ! http://messenger.fr.msn.ca/