Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Interior paint (was: Scuttle valve)

Bob,

Taking electricity [ andodes/cathodes etc. ] in a different direction.
Would electrostatic bonding of the coating to metal be a good
solution. It would assure any pores in the metal would get covered
or sealed. Or is this overkill [ and probably expensive? ].

--Steve