Re: Fw: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Scuttle valve

Paint, clearly.  This way you can make it look psychidelic!
Carl

Steven Mills wrote:

Thanks Ian, Peter, and Carsten !

More notes to put in my folder.

I had not thought of water-proofing the interior, but it makes sense.
Paint or plastic?  Would there be residual out-gassing over time from
the plastic if one used spray-on vinyl like used in beds of pick-up
trucks?
What would be the curing time of paint versus plastic?

--Steve