Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Dry ambient concept

Speaking of putting wheels / trailer idea on your sub,
there was one guy that built the trailer hitch and
wheels into his sub design.

He just unhooked the sub from his tow vehicle and
placed in the water. He never took the wheels off or
retracted them.

The wheels were filled with antifreeze.....

David Cutajar