Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Replicas (was: Decisions decisions decisions....)

Just build an 18 foot alligator, with the "sub" hidden
underwater. Everyone believes it on site, and the
natural length is right for a HUGE gator. The view
does stay a bit low off the water, but the effect
would be rather dramatic.
Dewey

=== message truncated ===