Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Replicas (was: Decisions decisions decisions....)

Yeah, the c-tower is a problem.  I figure that I could keep most of the
details fairly accurate if I expanded the width of the c-tower.  I'm
talking about nothing narrower than 2'6" for comfort reasons.

Nessie.  Hmmmmm.  Ideads man, ieas!  lol!  I have thought of that one
fairly seriously, but the biggest concern I have is some nut out
drinking and fishing, he sees Nessie and decides he's gonna take a REAL
trophy home, .357 hole included!  Or whatever caliber he has.
Ordinarily this wouldn't be any concern.  But I have seen how psycho
some guys get while out fishing and drinking.  Was out fishing with an
uncle once back in '78 and we went by this one fellas "spot", opassed it
by 20-30 meters, and he went super psycho.  Cussing at us, throwing
empty beer bottles (and rocks when he was out of "empty" bottles) for
"scaring the fish away".  Glad he didn't have a gun right handy.

In all reality, though that concern does remain in my mind, it's not as
pronounced as it may seem.  So long as I'm aware of the potential
problems and solutions, I feel I'm better off.

But that nessie idea would be nice.  I'll make that #8.
Carl

--
 "With the first link, the chain is forged.  The first speech censured,
the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied....chains us all