Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Convention Videos

At 12:23 PM 7/17/2003 -0700, Ray Keefer wrote:
> I have a CD burner in the budget. I hope my computer will support it as its a

>200MHZ Pentium dinosar.

it will support the CD burner for file storage, but not with video
capabilities. I got a 333 mhz and have the same problem. The video cards
necessary to convert to digital need more speed. Even if it's digital
camcorder, most video editing SW now requires faster speed. Also you need a
really *big* HD to store the video and edit. Here's a tip for anyone doing it,
always defrag the sector storing the video before editing to prevent
"dropouts".
William Alford