Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] My sub on the moki exchange.

On Thu, 1 May 2003 16:20:03 -0700 "Steven Mills"
<barycenter@earthlink.net> writes:

>> >P.S. Habitacle = Cabin. (is habitacle an english word?)
>>
>> It is now.
>
>So...Michael, when you get your graduate degree you'll be taking
>a sabbatical in your habitacle?

... Only if I get it built in time....

>I thought habitacle was something nuns do?

Not quite.   We need a priest to help explain it, I think.

>sorry [ Pierre and all ] in advance... I seem to have a bad habitacle
>with bad humor.

I suspect you have a leak in the exhaust side of your snorkel.
Or maybe you've been working on legal documents too long.
Either will alter one's view of reality.

It is possible to make a Ship or Boate that may goe underwater
unto the bottom, and so to come up againe at your pleasure ...
                                                                      -
William Bourne, 1576

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!