Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] My sub on the moki exchange.

Hi Doug!

I posted a picture of the hatch!

The hatch is made of two parts. The rear one is just a 1/8" plate that is
hold down by 4 toggle clamps. Those clamps are on the outside of the sub.
The front part is hold down by 4 toggle clamps that are inside the sub.
There are two hinges between the front and rear parts of the hatch. There is
a neoprene 1/4" thick to seal the hatch. Remember, dry-ambient = no
pressure! There is a 1/2" acylique on top of the front part.

So, in normal operation, I use only the front part. In emergency, people
outside can open the rear part and remove the clamp of the front part. Both
parts can easely by removed for easy interior access for maintenance or
whatever. The neoprene is glued on the hatch itself so it is not broken when
I will work inside the sub.

Pierre Poulin

P.S. Habitacle = Cabin. (is habitacle an english word?)